Medical Weight Loss Services
Rejuvi Medical has been helping clients to lose weight and keep it off for years. We actually started out as a local weight loss clinic where provided customized diet plans, and worked with clients on eating habits, hunger issues, and more. We know what works, and we know how to implement our services for maximum results. Also, our focus is to help you KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF.
What Services/Medications Do You Offer for Weight Loss
- Short term medical diet protocols
- Lipotropic Injections
- B12, Carnitine, and Arginine
- HCG to guard against muscle wasting
Lipotropics for Improved Energy
One of the most difficult parts of following a diet program is the lack of energy experienced while the dieter is in a calorie deficit. This lack of energy also makes it difficult for physical activities that will improve fat loss. B12, MIC, and other lipotropic injections can improve energy and drive in order to help the dieter stay focussed and driven.
HCG Used During Weight Loss Protocols
The weight loss typically experienced during the HCG Diet Protocol is NOT due to HCG usage, but rather the very low calorie diet. If we are eating less calories than what the body is burning, we will be in a calorie deficit and the body will burn body tissue. The benefit in taking HCG while following such a low calorie diet protocol is that HCG has been shown to stimulate testosterone. Testosterone helps to guard against muscle wasting and will help you maintain a better body composition during your short term diet protocol.
- Typically, HCG (human Chorionic Gonadotropin) is prescribed in 5,000iu vials.
- Prescribed dosages are often 150iu-200iu per day (15-20 mark) via subcutaneous (insulin syringe) injection
Typical HCG Injection Instructions
- Inject Using an insulin syringe, 0.15ml per day (15 mark on syringe) in the morning, or as directed by the practitioner.
*Not all potential clients qualify. Clients may require any of the following if and before a prescription can be written:
- Additional Medical Charts and/or current photos showing proof of body mass
- A recomendation from your private physician
- In-Office visit to a local physician
- A video/audio (skype) chat
- Blood Work/testing
Our office will be in contact with you for additional information and correspondence.